Summer Seminar 2023
A Special Summer Seminar For Catholic School Leaders
Presented by Advancement Partners
August 2-4, 2023 at the University of Notre Dame
The Advancement Partners Summer Seminar is an annual three-day seminar and conference for Catholic school development professionals, presidents, principals, and board members. The 2023 Advancement Partners Summer Seminar will take place August 2-4 2023 at the University of Notre Dame.
This year’s summer seminar is is designed to encourage Catholic school advancement leaders to create an exciting vision of the future for their school and take action to fund that vision. The time is NOW to create an institutional strategic plan and execute a major gift initiative/capital campaign. This seminar at the University of Notre Dame will describe, in detail, exactly how to successfully do that.
About the Summer Seminar
This year’s seminar will focus on the following topics:
- School Envisioning and Strategic Planning
- Feasibility Study: assessing readiness and potential
- Capital Campaign/Major Gift Preparation Activities: objectives and processes
- Major Gift Processes: engagement, solicitation, closing, stewardship
- Solicitation role playing
- Effective use of videoconferencing in implementing your strategic plan and major gift processes
- Trends in education philanthropy
And includes the following opportunities
- Networking with peer school leaders in a seminar-style, collegial environment
- Discussion on changes required in advancement efforts post-pandemic
- Data sharing on relevant trends in Catholic school philanthropy
- Small group and one-on-one sessions on topics customized to each attendee school’s needs
Who Should Attend
- Presidents/Principals, Heads of School
- Development/Advancement Directors
- Development/Advancement Committee Members
- Trustees, Board Members
About Advancement Partners
Celebrating our 27th year in business,
- Advancement Partners specializes in advancement consulting and capital campaign management for Catholic K-12 education..
- Our processes are designed for Catholic education.
- We have worked with over 325 Catholic schools...
- Personally conducted more than 12,000 solicitations...
- And raised over $1 billion for Catholic schools from coast to coast.
- We employ leading edge advancement tools, but embrace a customized approach to each school engagement.
Site & Accommodations
The McKenna Conference Center and The Morris Inn
Located on the world-famous campus of the University of Notre Dame, the Notre Dame Conference Center inside McKenna Hall accommodates meetings of all sizes with state-of-the art technology and flexible spaces. The Morris Inn on the ND campus and the McKenna Center are within walking distance of the entire campus including Notre Dame Stadium, the Golden Dome and Basilica of the Sacred Heart. All seminar sessions will be held in the McKenna Conference Center with meals and accommodations provided by the Morris Inn.
Getting to Notre Dame
The University of Notre Dame is served by Michiana Regional Airport (South Bend, IN), which accommodates several airlines and is 15 minutes from campus. Notre Dame is approximately 90 minutes east of downtown Chicago and Midway Airport. Please note, South Bend, IN is on EASTERN time.
Take advantage of our early bird registration:
- Super early bird: $1,049 per person before April 30, 2023
- Early bird: $1,099 per person before May 31, 2023
- $1,199 after May 31, 2023
Registration Fee Includes:
- Full participation in all seminar workshops and events.
- Two nights accommodations at the Morris Inn.
- Six meals: Lunch and Dinner on Wednesday, Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner on Thursday, and Breakfast on Friday
- A flash drive with electronic copies of all presentations and seminar materials.
- Seminar working materials and welcome pack.
- All participants will receive a certificate of participation.
If you have any questions regarding the Advancement Partners Summer Seminar 2023, please contact Terry Fairholm at 888-717-9980, ext. 1 or via email at email@example.com.