This year's summer seminar is designed specifically for school leaders who are determined to chart their school’s path post-pandemic…creating a bold, but viable plan...and securing the funding to ensure their school's future and advance its excellence. The time is NOW to focus on the right strategies - strategic planning and major gift/campaign funding – and this summer seminar, in person once again at the University of Notre Dame, will do that.
Ready to register? Register online here.
About the Summer Seminar
This year’s seminar will focus on the following topics:
- School Envisioning and Strategic Planning
- Feasibility Study: assessing readiness and potential
- Capital Campaign/Major Gift Preparation Activities: objectives and processes
- Major Gift Processes: engagement, solicitation, closing, stewardship
- Solicitation role playing
- Effective use of videoconferencing in implementing your strategic plan and major gift processes
- Effective solicitation approaches by era: Baby Boomers, Millennials, etc.
- Trends in education philanthropy
And includes the following opportunities
- Networking with peer school leaders in a seminar-style, collegial environment
- Discussion on changes required in advancement efforts post-pandemic
- Data sharing on relevant trends in Catholic school philanthropy
- Small group and one-on-one sessions on topics customized to each attendee school’s needs
Who Should Attend
- Presidents/Principals, Heads of School
- Development/Advancement Directors
- Development/Advancement Committee Members
- Trustees, Board Members
- Superintendents, Diocesan, Religious Order Leadership
About Advancement Partners
- Advancement Partners specializes in advancement consulting and capital campaign management for Catholic K-12 education.
- Our processes are custom-designed for Catholic education.
- We are regular presenters at regional and national conferences.
- We have worked with over 325 Catholic schools...
- Personally conducted more than 12,000 solicitations...
- And raised over $1 billion for Catholic schools from coast to coast.
- We employ leading edge advancement tools, but embrace a customized approach to each school engagement.
Site & Accommodations
The Morris Inn
The renovated Morris Inn on the Notre Dame campus has 150 guest rooms that feature a king bed or two queen beds, 42in HDTVs, Keurig coffee makers, iPads, safes and mini fridges. Stringent safety protocols are in place. You will be within walking distance of the entire campus, including Notre Dame Stadium, the golden dome and Basilica of the Sacred Heart. All seminar sessions will be held in the high-quality conference facility area of the Morris Inn.
Getting to Notre Dame
The University of Notre Dame is served by Michiana Regional Airport (South Bend, IN), which accommodates several airlines and is 15 minutes from campus. Notre Dame is approximately 90 minutes east of downtown Chicago and Midway Airport. Please note, South Bend, IN is on EASTERN time.
Take advantage of our early bird registration:
- $949 per person before May 31, 2021
- $1,049 after May 31, 2021
Registration Fee Includes:
- Full participation in all seminar workshops and events.
- Two nights accommodations at the Morris Inn.
- Six meals: Lunch and Dinner on Wednesday, Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner on Thursday, and Breakfast on Friday
- A flash drive with electronic copies of all presentations and seminar materials.
- Seminar working materials and welcome pack.
- All participants will receive a certificate of participation.
Register using the widget below, or register online here.