Summer Seminar 2018
How To Create and Fund the Vision for Your School Optimal Strategies to Maximize Annual and Capital Giving
August 8-10, 2018, University of Notre Dame
The Advancement Partners Summer Seminar is an annual three-day seminar and conference for Catholic school development professionals, presidents, principals, and board members. In 2018, the seminar will take place August 8-10, at the University of Notre Dame.
Each conference pass includes two nights in the Morris Inn on the campus of Notre Dame, lunches and dinners, and conference materials. Registration with early bird pricing is now open.
About the Summer Seminar
The 2018 seminar will feature:
- Nationally known keynote speakers
- Important trends in Catholic education
- Feasibility Study and Capital Campaign processes
- Small group breakout sessions and discussions
- Networking opportunities with professionals across the country
- Individual consulting opportunities
- In-depth analysis of the Annual Fund, Major Gifts, Planned Giving
- Envisioning, Strategic Planning and Development Planning
- Advancement activities that positively impact enrollment
- Engaging and re-energizing the board
If you have any questions, please email Terry at email@example.com. We hope to see you there!
Who Should Attend
- Development/Advancement Directors
- Development/Advancement Committee Members
- Presidents/Principals, Heads of School
- Trustees, Board Members
- Superintendents, Diocesan, Religious Order Leadership
- Network with a broad cross-section of Catholic school leaders from across the country in a location (Notre Dame) at the core of Catholic educational philanthropy.
Accommodations & Meals
Each conference pass includes:
- Two nights in the Morris Inn, a newly-renovated inn right on the Notre Dame campus and across the street from where conference sessions are held.
- Lunch and dinner on Wednesday and Thursday, breakfast on Thursday and Friday, and snacks/coffee throughout the conference sessions.
- Conference materials, including a thumb drive containing all PPT and media used in the conference.
Known as the living room of the university, the newly renovated and expanded Morris Inn on the beautiful Notre Dame campus has 150 guest rooms that feature a king bed or two queen beds, 42in HDTVs, Keurig coffee makers, safes and mini fridges. You will be within walking distance of the entire campus, including Notre Dame Stadium, the golden dome of the Main Building, and Basilica of the Sacred Heart.
The 2018 Summer Seminar will be held at McKenna Hall on the University of Notre Dame's campus.
View Larger Map